下記は、pipes and filters pattern のREADMEですが、ローカルPC上のAzureエミュレータ環境でも、直接Azure上でも動作できるとあります。
This sample code demonstrates the pipes and filters pattern. Two filters which would perform some processing of a task through a pipeline are implmented in seperate worker roles. The sample is implemented to use Windows Azure Service Bus queues as the pipes.
This requires access to Azure Subscription
How to run sample:
- Provisioned Windows Azure Service Bus Namespace
- Provisioned Windoes Azure Clouds Service if you are going to deploy it to Azure
-Update the 'ServiceBus.ConnectionString' setting from "[SERVICE BUS CONNECTION STRING]" to the Service Bus Endpoint in the files:
- ServiceConfiguration.Cloud.csfg to run in Azure
- ServiceConfiguration.Local.csfg to run in the Azure Emulator
- Do this for all four PipesAndFilters.Cloud Roles.
- You can manually update files or by property page by right-clicking on each of the 4 roles.
-Run it in F5 in the Local Azure Emulator
-Run it by deploying it to Azure Cloud Service
What to Examine:
- Open the Azure Emulator
- Follow the work via the Diagnostic information logged by the code Trace.TraceInformation method.
- Open the Server Explorer Window in VS and open the Windows Azure Explorer
- Open up the deployed "[YOUR]".Web Service
- Right Click on the role instance and select "View Diagnostice Data"mation method